Thursday, December 5, 2019

Reflection

Here I sit, with a massive caffeine withdrawal headache, typing my tenth and final blog post for the class. I've taken many college English courses, but this simple little mini was one of my favorites. The class had a great vibe, and I felt like I could share my opinions without being judged too heavily. This was not the case in some of my pretentious classes at Hiram. *eyeroll* My favorite part of the class was when we discussed the short stories and dramas rather than the poems. I love poetry, but I really enjoy psychoanalyzing characters in a story. I also genuinely liked everybody in the class, which was a new experience for me. Overall, a class that I thought was just a throwaway to fulfill a requirement turned out to be really fun. I'm going to miss this class. 

I hope to see all of you around campus sometime, and maybe other English classes in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment